Despite saying under oath to the FBI that she did not, it has been revealed that Huma Abedin backed up her Hillary Clinton emails to her pervert husband’s laptop.
Below are the highlights of what exactly went on with those emails after Clinton left the State Department
via Daily Mail
- An examination of emails released by the State Department shows that backup copies were created in the dates after Clinton left the State Department in 2013
- The messages were archived from ‘BBB Backup’ and ‘LoaderBackup’ from a BlackBerry Bold 9700
- The FBI discovered the emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop after it was seized just weeks before the 2016 election
- At least five messages released this week were marked ‘Classified’ which included discussions on Israel and other Middle Eastern issues from 2010 – 2012
- Huma Abedin had told FBI that she did not have a method of preserving the emails she exchanged on a private server with her boss
- She also claimed to have lost most of them as a result of the transition from the State Department – which she left on January 20, 2013
“An examination by DailyMail.com of emails released by the State Department shows that backup copies of many of Abedin’s work-related messages with Clinton were created in the dates after Clinton left the State Department in early 2013.
The emails, released at the end of December, show that they had been put on Weiner’s laptop by a BlackBerry archiving program.
A tech expert told Dailymail.com that Abedin would have to have activated the backup program and may well have plugged her device into the laptop – raising further questions over her testimony to the FBI.
Abedin was Clinton’s deputy chief of staff at the State Department and remains her closest aide.
Like Clinton, she was cleared by then FBI director James Comey in the wake of the investigation into the former Secretary of State and her staff’s handling of classified material.
Last Thursday it was revealed that the Department of Justice is looking again at the Clinton email investigation, after President Donald Trump’s provocative tweet calling for ‘jail’ for Abedin. It is also being examined by the FBI’s Inspector General.”
Comey sent shockwaves through the election when he revealed that the Clinton email probe had been renewed in October because of the discovery of emails on Weiner’s laptop.
He quickly abandoned it, saying the emails were not new, but Clinton continues to believe that his actions helped cost her the election.
Since then legal action by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch has forced the release of hundreds of emails, including a latest tranche at the end of last week which show that they were on Weiner’s laptop because they had been backed up from another device.
Feature Photo AP