The love affair is over, the American people were a faithful partner. From the beginning Americans were fascinated with the movies and the life of a Hollywood star. They let a lot of Hollywood’s misdeeds slide as they turned their heads and pretended things were okay.
From the heyday of the silent movies to the mega blockbusters, Hollywood could count on the people to show up, be loyal and shell out their cash to watch whatever drivel they threw at them.
Americans endured Hollywood’s dalliances with Castro:
Here are many astounding quotes about the brutal dictator from those who have been snowed:
- “Viva Fidel! Viva Che! Castro is the most honest and courageous politician I’ve ever met.” –Jesse Jackson.
- “Very selfless and moral. One of the world’s wisest men.” –Oliver Stone.
- “Cuba’s Elvis.” –Dan Rather.
- “Castro is at the same time the island, the men, the cattle, and the earth. He is the whole island.” –Jean Paul-Sartre.
- “A dream come true!” –Naomi Campbell.
- “If you believe in freedom, if you believe in justice, if you believe in democracy, you have no choice but to support Fidel Castro!” –Harry Belafonte.
- “A genius.” –Jack Nicholson.
- “Fidel, I love you. We both have beards. We both have power and want to use it for good purposes.” –Francis Ford Coppola.
- “The first and greatest hero to appear in the world since the Second World War.” –Norman Mailer.
- “Socialism works. I think Cuba might prove that.” –Chevy Chase.
- “Castro is an extraordinary man. He is warm and understanding and seems extremely humane.” –Gina Lollobrigida.
People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your forefathers, would all be f—ing gassed. I love Hitler.
~ John Galliano, Hollywood fashion designer
The recent(2011-It has only gotten worse) Academy Awards saw Hollywood at its most perverse and decadent as legions of untalented, arrogant hack actors, slutty, foul-mouthed women and horrible, forgettable movies assaulted the viewer’s sensibilities. The entire spectacle reminds me of the parable of Jesus, “And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the ditch.”
The horrors of Jane Fonda and her anti-American interference in the Vietnam War:
The action that still enrages veterans most was that photograph of her with North Vietnamese troops on an antiaircraft gun that would have been used to shoot down American planes. This, probably more than anything, earned her the nickname “Hanoi Jane.”
The sexual misbehavior that is, and has been, rampant in Hollywood:
and on and on….
The list of “cheating on America and its values” could go on and on but the point of this post is: Through ALL of this perversion, anti-American, socialist adoring crap, the American people have continued to watch their specials, throw money at their productions and pant with bated breath at the latest gossip from Sin City.. until now.
Who is this mistress?
Hollywood’s obsession with anything Anti-American
What changed? What caused Americas all over this country to say, enough, we are done?
In President Trump patriotic citizens see a glimpse of the America they want. An America of decency, family, putting our country FIRST, protecting OUR children, OUR American Dreamers and they finally woke up, woke up out of the drunken Hollywood stupor, realizing their lover had been cheating on them all along: And they walked away.
Last nights Oscars’ were just another affirmation of the end of a long and troubled relationship. With possibly the lowest ratings ever, Americans are finally taking a stand against the politicization of what is supposed to be entertainment.
Oscars’ TV audience dropped-maybe to an all-time low, early ratings show
Thank You President Donald J.Trump