Trump Supporter Nearly Strangled to Death By Antifa Terrorist In New York

Antifa Attacks Trump Supporter

A 56-year-old male Trump supporter was nearly murdered by a 30-year-old male Antifa terrorist in New York City Saturday night as he walked away from a ticketed nightclub party called a Night for Freedom that was organized by Mike Cernovich to celebrate the first anniversary of the inauguration of President Donald Trump.

via Gateway Pundit

The unidentified victim had gotten about a block away from the FREQNYC nightclub where the Night for Freedom party was being held. He was followed by a man identified by police as David Campbell of Crown Heights, New York as the person arrested for the attack. Campbell reportedly stepped away from the Antifa mob gathered outside the venue to follow the victim. A witness says Campbell punched the victim in the head causing him to fall and hit his head on the curb. Campbell then reportedly started strangling the man.

When the victim was rescued, he barely had a pulse and needed CPR. He did not regain consciousness until he was in an ambulance headed to the hospital. Two other people were reported injured in the attack and were also taken to hospitals.

(James O’Keefe was also assaulted at the event by Antifa: VIDEO=> JAMES O’KEEFE AMBUSHED Outside “Night For Freedom” Party – Rescued After 10 Minutes

The national news media has ignored this near fatal attack on a Trump supporter. The New York Post, New York Daily NewsWCBS-TV and Breitbart are the about all the outlets that have covered the attack. A keyword search using the arrested attacker’s name, David Campbell, did not return results from the New York Times, AP or other national/political media.

The New York Post:

…The 30-year-old…Campbell allegedly jumped the Trump supporter once they were a block away, punching him and choking him so aggressively that he was not breathing and had a faint pulse.

First responders had to perform CPR, and the victim finally regained consciousness when he was in the ambulance, authorities said.

The man was taken to Bellevue Hospital in stable condition.

Campbell, who was also carrying a can of Mace, was charged with strangulation, multiple counts of assault, resisting arrest, loitering, criminal possession of a weapon, and obstruction of government administration, police said.

He was also booked on charges of attempted assault and attempted criminal obstruction of breathing after he tried to put an officer in a headlock, authorities said.

The cop was treated for his injuries at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center…

Kudos to the New York Post which has posted two previous reports on the attack.


Facebook Comments